Building a personal brand on social media is not as difficult or time-consuming of an effort as it seems. The first step to starting your own business regardless of what kind you are trying for will involve building up trust within the community and letting people know who YOU really ARE!
1. Create a professional profile that accurately represents who you are
2. Share interesting content on your social media accounts regularly to keep people interested in what you’re doing
3. Respond to comments and messages quickly to show that you care about your followers
4. Engage with other users by liking, commenting, or sharing their posts
5. Use hashtags when posting so others can find your content more easily
6. Add links back to your website, blog, or business page whenever possible